Medical Nutrition Management
Medical Nutrition Management aims to train you to eat in a way that will give your body the optimum level of performance that it was designed to achieve. Some of the conditions that Medical Nutrition Management targets include:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Low testosterone (men)
- Acid reflux
- Fatty liver
- Joint pain
- Sleep apnea
Through Medical Nutrition Management, we will get to the root of these conditions, fix the underlying cause, and initiate lifestyle change to improve your health, reverse disease, prevent future disease, and enhance your overall well-being.
In addition to discussing what to eat, we will address how to eat and why we make the recommendations that we make.
Medical Nutrition Management begins with a specialized lab review of your unique case so that we can create a nutritional strategy that will get you on the path toward a healthier lifestyle.
Patients to schedule with registered dietitian
- Patients with food allergies
- Athletic training related, performance nutrition
- Patients with celiac disease, gluten intolerance, chronic pancreatitis, Crohn’s disease
- Patients with chronic inflammation or insulin resistance before they are on medication
- Bariatric surgery follow up; post colon resection – Patients who are interested in exploring healthy eating and weight loss
- Patients who have had 4-6 MNM visits allowing time to educate and stabilize medication adjustments