Did you make this? Did you like it or not? Make any changes? Let us know below!
Recipe Review- Breakfast Berry Bowl
I am always looking for new, quick breakfast ideas and our own Terri delivered!! Dry ingredients can be assembled and placed in baggies in bulk until ready to use. You could try substituting other seasonal fruit.
- 1/8 cup ground flax seed
- 1/8 cup almond or pecan meal
- 2 tsp coconut oil or butter
- 1/4 cup berries of choice
- 1 pkg stevia (I use “Sweetleaf” brand)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Approximately 2 tsp water
- Melt coconut oil or butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add other ingredients to bowl & stir together.
- Add enough water until batter is approximate consistency of thick pancake batter.
- Place in microwave for approximately 2 minutes.