Zucchini Noodles with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin and divided
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- pinch salt and fresh black pepper
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and crush red pepper flakes, add the shrimp and season with pinch salt and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add half of the garlic and continue cooking 1 more minute, or until the shrimp is cooked through and opaque.
- Set aside on a dish
- Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil and garlic to the pan, cook 30 seconds then add the zucchini noodles and cook 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the pan and squeeze the lemon over the dish.
- Remove from heat and serve
This recipe was SO easy and delicious!![br]We prepared ours with 2 zucchini instead of one and only one clove of garlic for some extra “noodle” with more focus on lemon instead of garlic. [br][br]This is a great, light dinner for two!